The beginning of spring is in the air as the warmth surrounds me here at the foothills of the Rockies. I truly enjoy nature especially when it is not as cold out. I was thinking this morning that I also enjoy expanding my view, opening my mind and thinking big. The reason I enjoy it so much is that when I think big I can make big things happen. When I see from a broader perspective I can be more inclusive. With an open mind all things are possible. I get energized when I think beyond the little world of day-to-day drama. Sure the stuff of life needs to be taken care of but a bigger mind is a must to make a difference in the world. I can’t settle for less when the world needs us all to go for more.
How do you expand your thinking? How do you get past your day dramas and get on the stage of being somebody on a mission? You know what I am talking about. You can feel inside a calling to be more and do more and to live life with more passion and aliveness. Is your mind big enough, your confidence strong enough, your heart passionate enough to be fully all you are inside?
Here are some ideas to set your life on fire:
• Spend time getting clear about your mission in life and each day build on that until you are living this mission fully
• Find others passionate about life and together work on things that matter
• Explore other viewpoints and open your mind to new ways of looking at things – check out www.global-mindshift.org
• Develop compassion for all those with a purpose to make a positive difference in the world, whatever there methods
• Join the world community by taking care of the planet, by seeing everyone as your brother or sister, and by developing a global mind that is big enough to include everything
• Imagine that all beings are part of you and have an open heart to everyone and everything. On a particle level this is absolutely true
Ok let’s get out there and do and be. Let me know how it goes. Post comments and share.