There are two types of hope: one type is attempting to live in the future with hope that things will get better; the second type of hope is hope in the now, believing in yourself and your inner resources to create the life you desire. The hope in the now is much healthier because it exists in the present moment.
- Hope in the now beats fear because it is present focused where things can really happen. Fear is never present focused. The mind is free of fear in the now. Hope is endless in the now, fear is lifeless because it misses in the moment what is waiting to be discovered and lived.
- Hope in this moment means you let the light shine into your life to guide your way today. When in fear, you grasp for an okay future or linger in hopes from the past. Neither the past nor the future can shed any light on the now. All that needs to be known is represented in the awareness of this moment
- Hope is expansive because you open into hope. Hope comes from opening to the wonder of life and from being in touch with the infinite possibilities that exist when you are open. Fear on the other hand is constrictive because you tighten to what you fear. Fear is the opposite of an open heart. Love is much more powerful than fear.
- Hope is believing in yourself today and knowing that your inner resources will take you where you want to go. Fear is self-doubt, not trusting your inner knowing, putting your faith more in others than yourself. No one ever knows your truth but you. In fear you go looking for others to tell you how to be. Hope turns inward and knows the higher path.
- Hope comes from being wired into your higher nature. Fear is the primitive workings of the ego-mind seeking power and control. In hope you find your way to the Source. In fear you are too stuck in drama to pay attention to what calls you to be more of your passion and purpose.
Your choice is about: expanding or contracting; living in the present or spinning in past memories, or future fears; believing in yourself or trudging in self-doubt; finding the way of light for you; and being soul guided or ego-driven. What will your choices be because they totally shape your experience of life?
I offer coaching and consulting services that help you expand into greater hope in your life. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you sign up for my email list today, you will receive a free e-book that will enhance your experience of life right away.