This is a blog I meant to write when I first saw this film. The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman was on TV last night and I just couldn’t pull myself away from it even though I had seen it before. If you don’t know what a bucket list is, it is a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket? This is a fun movie and it got me wondering what kinds of experiences might be on my list and on a list you might put together.
Here is my bucket list:
- Fully experience financial freedom where all my needs are met because of the rich flow of money in my life
- Surprise someone by offering then enough money to remove all their fears about their financial future.
- Spend at least 3-6 months traveling around Europe and seeing all the places I have wanted to see
- Spend a month on a silent retreat
- Give seed money to a number of people who have great ideas for making the world a better place
- Go play golf at some of the most beautiful courses in the world
- Travel with a group that does chanting and experience the daily high of this kind of deeply spiritual experience
- Be able to afford the help I need to completed my musical and have it play around the world and generate lots funds to do many good things
- Write a best selling book that brings more light to the world
- Run a small café that makes wonderful food that everyone can enjoy
- Buy two houses (one each for men and women) and turn them into sober living homes (provides staff also) for the first year of those in recovery,
- Create a Peace Together Foundation to promote peace through expanding compassion, raising consciousness, encouraging connection to each other and promoting creativity
- Experience the highest consciousness I can realize in this lifetime
- Help end hunger on the planet
As I did this list I realized that I have done many things I have wanted to do already and that my list is more about helping others. There is no greater purpose to me than making a positive difference in as many people’s lives as possible with the time I have left in this life.
What would you put on your list? Have an inspired day.