Come Explore Life
The warm afternoon was a surprise after seven cold weeks. I felt ready to go. My body ached to jump into my running shoes and charge toward the mountains I could see out my window. Sitting in front of my PowerBook ,the outdoors called, but the mind insisted that I must write. So I sat down and began.
I am writing this blog because I know this is what I am to do. I feel a great passion for making a difference in the world. My destiny and my passion for understanding have at this point in my life crossed paths. I now must share what I understand about what makes our lives work and what limits the possibilities in us. Are you interesting in exploring consciousness, love, inner peace, success, joy and the realization of your highest expression? Are you ready to journey inward and manifest outward? Are you ready to explore what is important to you and find your own truth. If so then you are going to look forward to my ideas, questions, awareness, encouragement and inspiration. Come explore life with me and let’s see where we end up.
I want to share a few tips for along the way:
1. Remember at all times that you are an incredible being in the process of self-discovery.
2. There is within you everything you need to know at all times; all you have to do is listen.
3. Take time to be quiet each day and to really tune inward.
4. Always question the ideas shared until you know what your own truth is.
5. Having a notebook to write about what you are thinking and feeling will be very valuable.
6. Have fun exploring, be creative in how you look at things and please as often as possible step out of your comfort zone.
All right, I will be back tomorrow to shed some light on something you may or may not know. Come explore life together.