There is a very simple lesson about life that I wanted to remind you and myself about. That lesson is, “All is within.” We don’t need more; we are enough. All that we want is contained in our heart, in our thoughts, in our body and in our spirit. We never need to go without because we can make things happen in amazing ways.
This all sound good doesn’t it? It is true so how do we realize this truth in our lives. I don’t know for sure but I have some ideas and here they are:
- Stop the struggle, sit down and let the struggle pass and instead go looking for the flow.
- Remember you are divine in your essences so no more doubting your deserving or whether you are enough.
- Pay close attention to what makes you feel alive, energized, inspired, and passionate. These are clear signs of where you need to take your life.
- Think in terms of what would give you the greatest sense of relief, now make that happen by being bold.
- Follow the wisdom of your heart. The heart knows what is right for you because it naturally expands when you are open and heading in the right direction.
- What would give you the freedom to fully be who you are? Find a way to set yourself free.
- Look around you and realize the abundance of the universe. There is no shortage of what you want except in your mind.
- Commit to dropping all ideas and beliefs that hold you back from having the life you want. You know what they are because they make your gut get tense.
- If you get stuck, go ask for help, reach out and move beyond your deep groove of habit and the familiar. There are many coaches, counselors and mentors that want to assist you.
- Figure out how you can make a difference in the world and go do it. There has never been nor will there ever be another purposeful expression like yours.
You are invited to contemplate these ideas and choose at least one or more you are willing to experiment with over the next 30 days. Then set an intention, make a plan and take the action necessary to create the results you want.