There are times when our energy gets stuck. You know you’re when your energy is low. This is when you need a big shot of something different. The good news is that you can shift almost instantly from what isn’t working to move into a mind, heart, body and soul states that will change things for the positive.
The other great benefit of changing your state is that you empower your power. You show yourself you can make things happen and that translates into more confidence and builds your positive sense of self.
Take these shifters for a drive around the block and appreciate the energy of feeling more fully alive:
- Deepen and/or slow your breath for a few minutes.
- Go for a walk, sense your body and encounter the beauty around you.
- Put a smile on your face and feel the energy of the smile spreading through you.
- Reach out to someone who is energizing and fun.
- Write a poem about something that matters to you.
- Watch your thoughts and change them to ones that energize you.
- Look at what you need to let go of, acknowledge it, release it, and move on.
- Be present and bring your full attention to living in the now.
- Take a few minutes to imagine or visualize what you want to do with your life.
- Follow the bliss of what desires are calling you – maybe chocolate, or music, or a trip to the bookstore.
- Explore walking mindfully. Be aware of your contact with the earth and the world around you.
- Express your heart in a dynamic way through acts of compassion or kindness.
- Sing a song, repeat a phrase or affirmation that uplifts you.
- Watch your thoughts and remember they are not real so you can change them.
- Spend time in silence and contact your Muse.
- Make a list of all you appreciate in your life and reflect on how fortunate you are.
- Take a power nap and visualize being relaxed, renewed and re-energized.
- Breakout of a routine by purposefully doing something differently.
- Tap into the place of peace within and enjoy the stillness.
- Acknowledge how you are feeling and see if you can be okay with all you feel.
- Listen to an uplifting podcast or song, or watch a favorite YouTube video.
- Write your hopes and dream in a journal and keep adding to it.
- Stand out in the sun and soak in the energy like a solar panel of inspiring light.
- Visit a library and watch your mind become alive.
- Stop all complaining and blaming for now and instead do something that brightens your day.
- Be willing to take risks and be spontaneous, let yourself go with abandon.
- Notice when you are fighting upstream and see how you can shift to going with the flow.
- Honor your truth in the moment and then figure how to move into greater integrity with it.
- Ask yourself what can you do right now that would be good for your well-being.
- Explore new ways to open your mind to expansive ideas.
- In the moment be willing to be guided by the universe, synchronicity, or your intuition.
- Take a creativity break – doodle/draw, make up a song, invent a new dance, design your perfect house. Or find something else that is fun.
- Make contact with and get to know your higher nature - your soul, the part of you that is infinite and eternal.
Now take your energy and be bold; explore your potential, express your unique genius, be of service to others and most of all have fun.