Hi Thanks for joining me today. Today’s blog entry is number 800 and I am feeling excited about this accomplishment. I set out to be consistent with writing daily for my Explore Life Journal and now about 810-815 days I have reached 800 entries. I have been totally committed to sharing the best tips, advice, and techniques I know of or can find to help make your life, our nation and the planet the greatest place for all of us. I am a social artist/therapist dedicated to spreading progressive and inspirational ideas, to inviting awareness, to raising consciousness, to sharing ideas for mental and emotional well-being, to opening hearts and expanding compassion, and to encourage the best in all who take the time to stop by, read, and explore my wide variety of interests and perspectives.
Please take the time to checkout my free e-books and download them to read and study for your own self-enrichment; also checkout my very reasonably priced e-books for sale as a way to access this useful information and to support my work. They are all very helpful resources.
Self Worth Account
Yesterday I came upon an article on starting a self-worth account written by Heather Picken and I thought wow that is a good idea.
Here are some things I would encourage you to take into consideration as you assess yourself in a way that focuses on what positive and beneficial qualities you have:
• Is your mind active and ready to expand it's knowing?
• What do you appreciate about how you interact with others?
• What do you appreciate about yourself?
• What are you passionate about doing in this lifetime?
• What healthy things can you count on your body for?
• What is your spirit calling you to do?
• What part of you is aligned with the Creative Force of the Universe?
• What makes you feel good inside?
• What thoughts do you have that make you feel positive about your life?
• What do you feel most hopeful about?
• What kind of life do you want if you could have anything?
• How would your life be different if you woke up tomorrow living the ideal life?
• What moments allow you to love yourself?
• Who has shown you real love in your life and why did they love you?
• What have you done well lately?
I hope you get the point here and that is to keep asking yourself questions of your true value so you can make a great initial deposit in your self-worth account.
Thanks so much for whatever part of this journey you have shared with me. See you tomorrow.